15 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater


I use Grammarly's plagiarism check because in the words of Herman Melville, " It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation".

Happy WoW Wednesday! Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking the Spine where you talk about one book whose release date you are anxiously awaiting. My WoW this week is Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater! Sinner is a standalone companion to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series which I loved, so I am absolutely stoked about this upcoming release. Check out the synopsis below:

18406862

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?

So what did you think? Are you as excited as I am :)

Release Date: July 1, 2014

Pre-Order Links: BN | Amazon


6 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

i've read one book by stiefvater (the scorpio races) and i need to read more by her. especially the shiver series. awesome pick :)

hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to read some of Maggie Stiefvater's books but I never know where to start! Good pick. :)

Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book BlogMy WoW

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read this one, it's going to be a long wait :p
Thanks for stopping by at my WoW

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

Even though I hated the way the Shiver trilogy ended, I am still excited to read this for some reason. I'm a glutton for punishment!
My WoW

Rachel said...

I seriously can't decide if I'm excited about this one or not! I didn't like Forever much, so it's hard to get so excited. BUT, I LOVE Maggie's books since, so I'll definitely pick this up. I'm so conflicted! Great pick, though! :)

Rachel @ Paper Cuts

Unknown said...

I never got into the Shiver trilogy, though this book peaks my curiosity... Thanks for stopping by the blog!

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by